Royal Care for Loyal Friends
1. Online reservations are preferred or check our phone message
and arrive as planned.
(Emergencies - please call or bring pet to facility during Drop-Off
2. Drop-Off and Pick-up times MUST be observed
3. All pets must have shots up to date including Bordatella and
HeartGard or veterinarian recommended for dogs
4. All clients must provide a copy of up-dated vaccinations for our
5. All pets must be on a flea and tick program
6. All pets need to bring their own food, treats, toys, and medications.
(We provide bowls, bedding, and additional toys with
7. All pets must have a current, up-to-date Pet Profile on file with
Pampered Pets of Paducah, Inc. reserves all rights to seek veterinarian assistance in case of sickness or emergency. All veterinarian charges are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
It is the responsibility of the client to alert the staff of any aggressive or destructive behaviors to avoid additional charges due to damages to property and/or medical bills for personnel.
We have pampered pets for over 25 years. We love our pets from our puppies to our seniors. We request that clients realize that senior pets' conditions can change at any time. We request that you give us any special instructions or needs concerning the elderly pets.